Puerto Vallarta Covid-19 Restrictions Lifted February 13 2021. Jalisco Governor Enrique Alfaro has announced the latest Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. As of February 13, 2021 most Jalisco businesses which includes Puerto Vallarta businesses are now open but with limited capacities. Puerto Vallarta gay bars and clubs, drag shows, cabaret entertainment shows and dance floors have announced reopening starting February 13, 2021. Puerto Vallarta restaurants have already been open with limited capacity. Puerto Vallarta beaches will be open for normal hours, not closing at 3pm. Check our gay event calendar here for the latest events and entertainment.
Starting February 13, 2021
- Spartacus Spa will be open until until 3 am.
- Mr Flamingo open 2pm to 2am following all the health protocols required by the authorities.
- Industry Bar and Night Club. Industry Bar opens at 7pm and Industry night club opens at 11pm closing at 3am. We will be following all the health protocols required by the authorities.
- 69 Strip Club reopens 9:30pm until 2 am.
The governor also announced important information that will be in effect until December 15, 2021 for Jalisco and Puerto Vallarta. There will be other evaluations in June 15, 2021 to reevaluate progress. They will also evaluate peak periods like Semana Santa ( the US Easter holiday), Mother’s Day, June 6, 2021 (Mexico election date), and Father’s Day among others. So it is important to check for any Covid-19 updates during Mexican peak travel periods.
- Puerto Vallarta Bars and Clubs open until 2-3 am and bar owners report there is no food requirement to purchase alcohol at this time.
- Puerto Vallarta Restaurants are allowed to be open until midnight
● Filters and sanitary protocols in accesses.
● Maximum capacity of 50%; maximum 6 people per table, with minimum separation 1.5 meters between table and table.
● Mandatory use of face masks for staff and diners. Diners must wear face masks while not consuming drinks and food.
● Guarantee availability of face masks and antibacterial gel for staff and diners.● Keep music volume at a moderate level.
● Control on the waiting list to avoid crowds outside the establishment.
● Establish a hours of permanence for clients: maximum three hours from food to be served. This provision must be notified to diners at the time a table is assigned to them.
- Regular church services can resume with 50% capacity but singing is not allowed. However other religious activities are also suspended.
- Some sports activities are allowed.
- Large sporting and cultural events more than 300 people needs special permits for evaluation of health guidelines.
- General businesses like commercial stores can reopen at 50% capacity with 2 people per family to enter a business. Special large sales are not allowed.
- Hotels can operate at 66% capacity but all safety in common areas and beach areas must be observed.
- Plazas and commercial centers operate at 50% capacity including their parking spaces. No age restriction of those who enter.
- Supermarkets and Department stores operate at 50% capacity.
Health officials insist that everyone maintain social distancing, use of face masks and sanitizing gel. More updates to come.