Puerto Vallarta partial restrictions lifted November 13 2020. This weekend most Puerto Vallarta businesses will reopen normally as the emergency red button was lifted November 13, 2020.
- Puerto Vallarta bars are open until 2 am (the pre-emergency allowed hours) .
- Puerto Vallarta beaches will be open normal hours.
- All stores and shopping malls can sell merchandise with big discounts in the sale known as Buen Fin, the Mexican equivalent to Black Friday until 11pm.
- Puerto Vallarta restaurants can be open until 12 midnight at 50% capacity, with alternating tables, 6 people maximum allowed per 2 adjoining tables.
- You must have a mask to be served at outdoor flea markets etc.
Authorities have asked that these establishments take care of sanitary measures, social distancing and give priority to online sales to avoid long standing lines. Please wear a mask and practice safe distancing to avoid any lines.
Here are the intended hours of operation we have for specific Puerto Vallarta bars and clubs. This could change subject to other official announcements.
Wet Dreams plans to stay open until 2 am
CC Slaughter’s (including CC Bites) 9am to 2 am
Industry Brewing Co opens at 4pm until 2am and Industry Nighclub PV until 2 am
Antropology plans to open 8pm until 2 am
69 Mens Strip Club plans to open from 9:30 until 2 am
Apaches Martini Bar upon hearing direction from the local Puerto Vallarta reglamentos as of Friday, Nov 13, 2020 we will return to our regular hours. 2pm – 2am. Of course Happy Hour as always 2pm – 7pm!!!
La Noche plans will be open from 5pm until 2 am otherwise they will be open until 830pm
The partial emergency button was implemented by Jalisco governor Enrique Alfaro October 30, 2020 and made an exception in Puerto Vallarta as activities and commerce were allowed here on weekends. In the other places in Jalisco (like Guadalajara for instance) Saturdays and Sundays required a total closure of all businesses. Authorities still insist on respecting the protocols so that the infection rate continues to decline. In Puerto Vallarta the figures have improved recently by registering days without new registered cases.
Check back for later updates as this is a developing story with information updated frequently…The official Jalisco website is here.