Puerto Vallarta Gay Travel Guide, Business Directory & Magazine
GAYPV is Puerto Vallarta’s gay magazine and online gay travel guide filled with places to stay, things to do, events, etc. in Mexico’s number one gay beach destination. You will find gay travel deals, gay event calendars and things to do, gay and friendly business directory listings, LGBT travel news and blog stories, interviews with LGBT celebrities, photos of the gay scene in Puerto Vallarta, videos and more right here.
Gay Puerto Vallarta Recurring Events
Why has the Puerto Vallarta become a well-established and popular gay travel destination for many years?
- Puerto Vallarta has the most well developed gay nightlife in Mexico! The first gay bar opened more than 20 years ago and today more than 25 gay bars and clubs are operating *some until 6 am, each unique and all located in the gayborhood.
- Puerto Vallarta has a true Gay Zone. The “Zona Romantica” is a true gayborhood with all the gay bars, clubs, businesses, restaurants, and gay hotels within a safe walking distance of each other. With some rare exceptions, you never have to leave the gayborhood for anything!
- Puerto Vallarta is for foodies! There is a great restaurant for every culinary appetite and budget in Puerto Vallarta, from street taco stands to fine dining and every cuisine in between.
- Puerto Vallarta has an amazing art and culture scene including the best gay cabaret scene in Mexico! We have three great cabaret venues producing two shows 7 nights a week from November until May…with 2 of them open year round. Also, we have numerous great art galleries and artists exhibiting and living in town. Mix in festive Mexican culture and rich traditions for amazing arts and culture scene for everyone.
- Puerto Vallarta has warm, sunny weather almost year round surrounded by mountains, jungles and a famous gay beach stretching from the world famous Blue Chairs Gay Hotel to Mantamar Beach Club. This day gay cruising spot is the world famous local gathering spot for socializing and sunbathing during the day.
- Puerto Vallarta has fantastic LGBT accommodations. The rooms catering to the LGBT market are smaller luxury boutique gay hotels like Casa Cupula, quaint bed, and breakfasts (Villa Mercedes), and luxury real estate condo developments (HEVA Developments) and luxury villa vacation rentals (Villa Enrique.)
- Puerto Vallarta has countless LGBT tours and activities to keep you entertained in the day. The city features several popular gay boat cruises (Wet and Wild), luxury yacht charters (Starboard Yachts), a gay bar tour (GayBar Hopping), zip line and ATV tours catering to the LGBT traveler, interesting food tours, Botanical gardens, a nice size zoo, plus many more.
Plenty of reasons to stay out of trouble day or night.
So Come to see for yourself just how “beyond gay-friendly” Puerto Vallarta can be!
GAY TRAVEL DEALS AND SPECIALS IN PUERTO VALLARTA