Christian Serrano talks about the new Bearadise parties in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Christian you are very excited to host and produce the newest bear and leather events in Puerto Vallarta!
What is the new name and dates of the parties?
Bearadise 2020 is here! The NEWEST & HOTTEST International Bear Festival formerly known as Vallarta Bear Weekend. Four days of amazing parties from Thursday, January 30th through Sunday, February 2nd, 2020 in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Who are the DJ’s you chose for the next parties who and why?
We selected our DJ’s based on their vibe, mixes, background and experience. Here is the Line Up;
* DJ Chris Stutz is one of the biggest and most famous bear DJ’s in the world and his sound is fantastic and unique. We are flying him from Tokyo, but he is from Chile, and bears love him! See the exclusive GAYPV interview with DJ Chris Stutz here.
* DJ’s Jesus Montañes and Xavier Alvarado are two of the Top DJ’s from Mexico and they have spinned in many bear events and festivals around the world. We love their individual style of music, but for the first time in Puerto Vallarta they will be playing together (Back2Back Night Party) so we are extremely excited to have them!
* DJ Jeff Kirkwood is a fun, sexy and funky DJ from Canada who was recently living in Spain for a few years. He has spinned in many events around the world, including the Burning Man festival so we believe that his music is going to bring the funkiness that we are looking for.
* DJ Luis Mendoza is from Monterrey, Mexico. His style of music is versatile and energetic. It will be his first time spinning in Puerto Vallarta and we can’t wait to share his music with everyone here.
* DJ Diego Alvarez is from Mexico and currently lives in Puerto Vallarta. He is the resident DJ at Industry Nightclub, so he definitely knows what the crowd likes. We have collaborated before so we know everyone will have a great time.
*DJ Leo Hernandez is also from Mexico and lives in Puerto Vallarta. He is the youngest DJ in town and has the freshest music and vibe and will be our Resident Pool Party DJ.
What is new about the parties?
So much is new and fresh! From our amazing talent, new Name, the extra HOT Gogo bear Paul McNulty will be performing for the first time in Mexico, and the delicious Flavors Edition theme. We have some extra hot and sexy surprises, but you have to attend to find out! GRRRR. See the Exclusive GAYPV interview with Paul McNulty here.
Things keep getting hotter at Bearadise! Don’t miss out on the very special performances by the super sexy Adult Entertainer awarded Favorite Bear by GayVN Teddy Torres, sponsored by URS WearBear. Come and meet Teddy at our Mango Pool Party on January 31st presented by Bearadise, and at the Watermelon XXX Fetish Night Party on February 1st presented by BearMex.
What should someone attending for the first time expect at bearadise?
Our goal is to provide fun, sexy and very memorable experiences. We want everyone to feel welcome and never want our parties to end! We are working very hard to offer cool and creative visuals, fantastic music, and very sexy performances. Don’t forget that our pool parties are clothing optional so expect nudity and friskiness hehe.
What else would you like to say about Bearadise?
We would like to share that you don’t have to be a certain body type, hairy or big to come to our events. All our parties are designed for the bear community, but all men are welcome! We promote body positivity, and a space free of judgment and we feel it’s important that everyone knows that.
A very special thanks to our dear friends at Julie Guerrero Real Estate Group for sponsoring the perfect souvenir for all our attendances at the pool parties…. you have to join the parties and find out what it is! We would also like to thank the entire team at Bearadise for all their hard work, all our friends for their support, and to our wonderful venues Industry Nightclub and Casa Cupula Pool Club for all their help and support!