- During your stay in Puerto Vallarta , we hope you get to enjoy the best that Puerto Vallarta has to offer. We also put at your disposal the Office of Legal Assistance to Tourists and Foreign Residents, where you will find all the information about the best tourist attractions our city has to offer. If necessary, you can also request legal assistance and present complaints against any abuse from private or public service providers, All formal complaints will receive an answer within a 24 hour period.• Police officers must have and show their ID.
• The police have the right to ask you for your ID.
• If you’re out late at night, it’s smart to keep your ID separate from your wallet, so if you have to present ID, you don’t have to flash cash.“Enjoy your stay to the fullest by taking care of yourself and your loved ones”
- Tourist and Municipal Government information.
- General and legal information and assistance.
- Translation Services (not for legal purposes).
- Receiving complaints against private or public providers.
- Requests of meditation with service providers disputes.
- Help you connect to the embassy or consular representation of your country.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.