Nayri Life Read more [...]
Place Category: Real Estate Development
An exclusive collection of 8 townhomes designed for the eco-conscious consumer, The Summit is where sustainability meets stylish living. Spacious and private, each of these townhomes offer a unique look and feel. With turnkey convenience, eco-friendly design and outstanding amenities like the 2-car garages, Sky Terrace and Lounge, The Summit is the height of modern Puerto Vallarta home-ownership. Starting under $195,000 USD.
With features including energy-efficiency LED lighting and appliances, inverter air-conditioners, and low-water consuming bath fixtures, life at The Summit is not only energy-efficient, it’s cost-effective. But far beyond just saving on your monthly utilities, homeownership at The Summit is living you can feel good about. Solar power, 100% recyclable steel frame and aluminum window systems, eco-friendly and locally-sourced cabinetry and paints, and a UV light pool filter and high-efficiency water heater, bring you a home that is not only comfortable and beautiful, but meets responsible consumer’s concerns about sustainable living in Puerto Vallarta.
MAX living & design, led by architect Joe Sanchez, has been spearheading the sustainable building movement in Puerto Vallarta since 2002. Originally based out of Chicago, and inspired by the incredible natural beauty and bio-diversity of the Banderas Bay region, MAX living & design has built a strong reputation for quality construction that balances high-style design with eco-friendly building methods and materials.
- LED lighting throughout
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Highly efficient pool water heater
- Inverter air conditioner mini-splits
- Solar power for common area lighting
- Low water consuming plumbing fixtures
- Use of insulated panels for thermal efficiency
- 100% recyclable steel frame
- Mosaico cement tile backsplash
- Under-cabinet UV light water purifier
- 100% recyclable aluminum window systems
- UV light pool filter to reduce need for chlorine
- Local materials to avoid increasing carbon footprint
- Low volatile organic compound paints at interiors
MORE ECO FEATURES
- Recycled grey water cistern for irrigation and washing
- On-demand gas water heaters to minimize energy consumption
- Natural light designed in every space to reduce need for lighting
- Passive cooling design to maximize site’s wind flow and solar orientation