Pier 57 Development
Pier 57’s unique, adaptable design allows homeowners to transform their 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit into a roomy 1 bedroom or an open loft-style studio space, depending on their needs. With units averaging 1100 square feet, Pier 57 is a living space that keeps up with your life and understands that sometimes, your bedroom needs change.
Many Finishes, Many Floor Plans
You’re one-of-a-kind, so why would your home be a cookie-cutter condo? A building as unique as you, Pier 57 offers a dozen different floor plans, all featuring luxurious finishes including slab marble flooring and a unified kitchen to delight any home cook or caterer. Other quality touches include:
• Sexy Italian custom cabinets
• Sliding wood doors that enhance the openness of the living space and allow residents to discretely hide what’s happening in the kitchen.
• Diffused LED lighting which highlights the avant-garde design of the space while still creating a warm and flattering environment
• Nest thermostats for maximum energy efficiency
• Private terraces, and views from the upper floors across the Pacific Ocean, the Sierra Madre mountains and charming Puerto Vallarta, which are truly breathtaking.
Outdoor Living and Socializing
For the social butterfly, Pier 57 brings incredible lifestyle features like a spectacular roof lounge and deck with a semi-olympic infinity-edged pool. Other features designed to maximize your Puerto Vallarta lifestyle include:
• Recessed pool lounge seating area
• Private cabanas
• Reading library
• Bar and social area
• Fully-equipped gym
• Underground parking
• 24/7 reception and security
From the gorgeous lobby, all the way up to the rooftop terrace, Pier 57 has upheld its quality and lifestyle promises, becoming the most desirable new residential development in Puerto Vallarta. Ideal for full-time living, as a second home or an investment property, Pier 57 is the evolution of condo living in Puerto Vallarta.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.