Puerto Vallarta Bathhouse SPARTACUS Sauna for Men is a Gay bath house complex in Zona Romantica in Puerto Vallarta. It is over 4,000 sq ft complex spread over 4 floors with a large rooftop terrace, pool and Palapa for the sun lovers/smokers and nude sunbathing. It is exclusively for gay, bisexual and open minded men aged 18 and over.
The amenities include:
- Dry Sauna
- Steam Room -Vapor
- Jacuzzi with massage jets
- Relaxation cubicles
- Video room
- Private rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cine Lounge
- Relaxation Room
- Coffee and Snack Bar
- Sun Deck with Nude Sunbathing
- Smoking Area
What is the difference between a steam room and a sauna?
The main differences between the steam and sauna baths are temperature, moisture levels and building rooms. Steam is a moist environment with temperatures generally in the range of 110 to 125 degrees F and relative humidity close to 100%. The sauna is dry with temperatures ranging between 165 to 185 degrees F and low humidity levels of 10-20%. Saunas have walls and benches made of softwood such as cedar, fir, alder and fir, while steam baths require moisture resistant material, such as porcelain tiles, marble, granite or acrylic.
Are there any health problems associated with steam?
People who are in good health should have no worries about the benefits of steam. Please consult a physician before using a steam bath if you are the elderly, those with high blood pressure, diabetes, suffering from heart disease. Please consult your physician first.
Minimum age to visit Sauna Spartacus in Puerto Vallarta is 18 years.
– Sauna Spartacus PV does not tolerate, promote or endorse rent boys or prostitution in our facilities. It is therefor strictly forbidden to perform these activities. If you perform these activities pictures of you will be taken and you will be reported to the police.
– If you witness these activities as a visitor, please report to us immediately.
– Sauna Spartacus PV is a drugs-free zone.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.