- Puerto Vallarta clubs are closed during the period.
- All New Year’s events and parties are cancelled in restaurants. hotels, bars, clubs . (Events are defined as having more than 10 people and with elements inviting celebrating music etc)
- Puerto Vallarta beaches are open.
- Puerto Vallarta restaurants are open no live music, dance floors, or fireworks.
- Puerto Vallarta Cabaret venues will be open during this period. Act 2 PV, The Palm Cabaret and Nacho Daddy.
- Some Puerto Vallarta bars that can operate as restaurants are open until midnight. Food is a requirement to consume alcohol.
- Public Transportation is operating normally.
Industry Night Club PV statement Due to the sanitary measures established by the state government of Jalisco, the bars will remain closed from December 25th to January 10th, 2021, therefore, we are forced to cancel the next dates of the New Year festival that we had scheduled: December 26, 27,28,29, 30 and January 02, 2021. Access refunds will be made directly through Eventbrite. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Contact the event organizer for December 31, 2020 location change.
Casa Cupula will cancel their New Year’s Eve event as well as pool parties until Jan 10. Their restaurant Christmas dinner is still on, as is brunch. The Casa Cupula Pool Club is open from 12-8 pm daily, serving food and drink with social distancing and with capacity restrictions. A great, early alternative to bars.
The Top Sky Bar has Drag on Top Shows come and enjoy our sunset on the best roof top in Puerto Vallarta.¡SPACE LIMITED! Reserve +52 322 222 4911