Launched in 2011, GayPV is Puerto Vallarta’s favorite gay visitor publication and destination website.
GayPV was the first LGBTQ publication officially recognized by Puerto Vallarta Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Our goal is:
- To educate prospective travelers about Mexico in general and Puerto Vallarta in particular.
- To encourage gay and lesbian tourism to Puerto Vallarta and other parts of Mexico by increasing distribution into Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, major Mexican airports and LGBT travel agents and community centers throughout Canada and the U.S.
- To promote diversity and understanding by establishing partnerships with other businesses and organizations who desire to work with the gay community.
- To strive for equality in advertising by allowing advertisers to self-identify as gay, straight-friendly or gay-friendly and not deny anyone the opportunity to market their products or services to the LGBTQ community.
- To provide readers with interesting articles, interviews and colorful features in a compact and friendly bilingual magazine format.
- To support the LGBTQ community in Puerto Vallarta and Mexico through media sponsorships and by sharing a percentage of revenue with local worthwhile non-profit organizations.
Publisher: Tim Wilson
Owner: GayMex Media