GAYPV Puerto Vallarta Gay Guide, Gay Travel Magazine and Business Directory
GAYPV Magazine is a Puerto Vallarta Gay Guide & Travel Magazine with an online and print LGBT publication listing gay hotels, bars and clubs, great restaurants, upcoming events, and real estate condo information in Mexico’s number one vacation travel destination, PV. In this online gay magazine you can discover and play the gay Puerto Vallarta scene with photos, gay travel deals, things to do, Puerto Vallarta Map of Gay PVR of business directory listings, Puerto Vallarta news and blog stories, LGBT celebrity interviews, nsfw gay videos and more.
Featured Upcoming Events & Things to Do in Puerto Vallarta
Dear Puerto Vallarta tourist:
We will post new events soon as Puerto Vallarta events are restarting. We encourage everyone to stay safe and hope to see you back in Puerto Vallarta once you feel comfortable to travel again.
Daily Things to do in Puerto Vallarta Near Me Today
Why has Puerto Vallarta become a well-established and popular Mexico LGBT travel destination for many years?
- Puerto Vallarta has the most well developed gay nightlife in Mexico! The first bar opened more than 20 years ago and today more than 25 bars and clubs are operating *some until 6 am, each unique and all located in the gayborhood.
- Puerto Vallarta has a true Gay PVR Zone. The R is for “Romantica” and the Z for “Zone” a true gayborhood with all the LGBTQ bars, clubs, businesses, restaurants, and hotels within a safe walking distance of each other. With some rare exceptions, you never have to leave the gayborhood for anything! You’ll fall in love with the vibrant gay scene of Puerto Vallarta.
- Puerto Vallarta is for foodies! There are great restaurants for every culinary appetite and budget in Puerto Vallarta, from street taco stands to fine dining and every cuisine and price in between.
- Puerto Vallarta has the best gay cabaret in Mexico! In season, we have great live theater producing drag shows 7 nights a week. Everything from musicals, broadway shows, comedy, and drag shows from local and international artists make us P-Town south of the border.
- Puerto Vallarta art galleries and artists flourish in centro and Zona Romantica. Discover cultural events like Southside Shuffle and Vallarta Downtown Artwalk. Mix in festive Mexican culture and rich traditional heritage and you have for arts and culture scene for everyone.
- Puerto Vallarta beaches help to make our city the #1 LGBT Beach vacation destination in Mexico. PV has warm, sunny weather almost year round and is surrounded by mountains, jungles and the ocean. The world famous gay beach is located inside the Romantic Zone. It stretches from Sapphire Ocean Club to Blue Chairs Gay Hotel to Mantamar Beach Club. This popular cruising spot is the local gathering spot for socializing and sunbathing during the day. In the afternoon and evening gay visitors can safely walk holding hands under the dazzling sunset of the Pacific Ocean to nearby bars and clubs just a few minutes away.
- Puerto Vallarta has numberous LGBT vacation rental options. The rooms are at smaller luxury gay hotels like Casa Cupula, (Pinata PV Gay Hotel) quaint bed and breakfasts, luxury real estate condo developments and luxury villa vacation rentals.
- Puerto Vallarta Real Estate. As repeat visitors fall in love with the city, many tourists choose to buy real estate and retire to Mexico part or full time. As a result, the Puerto Vallarta real estate market produces many condos for sale. Our magazine has useful resources for getting to know the best neighborhoods to live in, AMPI MLS agents market analysis, real estate agents for buyers/sellers,condo developments, tips for gay living and retirement in Mexico and more!
- There are endless things to do in Puerto Vallarta and enough fun excursions and activities to keep you entertained all day. Choose from a fun boat cruise, luxury yacht charters, a gay bar-hopping tour, zip line and ATV tours, interesting food tours, Botanical gardens, the Vallarta zoo, plus many more gay and friendly things to do.
Plenty of reasons to stay out of trouble day or night. Come and visit, the Vallarta gay scene is waiting! So Come to see for yourself just how “beyond gay-friendly” Puerto Vallarta can be!