Puerto Vallarta Gay Guide, Gay Event Calendar, Gay Travel Magazine and Directory
GAYPV Magazine Puerto Vallarta Gay Guide & Travel Magazine is an online and print LGBT publication includes gay hotels, gay bars and club, gay event and calendar schedules in Mexico’s number one gay beach destination, Vallarta. You will find gay travel deals, gay event calendars and things to do, gay and friendly business directory listings, LGBT travel news and blog stories, interviews with LGBT celebrities, photos of the gay scene in Puerto Vallarta, xxx gay videos and more right here.
Puerto Vallarta Featured Gay Events
Dear Puerto Vallarta tourist:
Currently all bars are closed in Puerto Vallarta due to the Corona Virus. The beaches in Puerto Vallarta re-open June 15, 2020. Some hotels are reopening starting June 1, 2020 and restaurants are also reopening with dine in available. Therefore most events and deals are cancelled or postponed until further notice. We will post new events and deals once these businesses are opened again. We encourage everyone to stay safe and hope to see you back in Puerto Vallarta once you feel comfortable to travel again.
Puerto Vallarta Daily Gay Events
Why has Puerto Vallarta become a well-established and popular Mexico LGBT gay travel destination for many years?
- Puerto Vallarta has the most well developed gay nightlife in Mexico! The first gay bar opened more than 20 years ago and today more than 25 gay bars and clubs are operating *some until 6 am, each unique and all located in the gayborhood.
- Puerto Vallarta has a true Gay Zone. The “Zona Romantica” is a true gayborhood with all the gay bars, clubs, businesses, restaurants, and gay hotels within a safe walking distance of each other. With some rare exceptions, you never have to leave the gayborhood for anything! You’ll fall in love with the vibrant gay scene of Puerto Vallarta.
- Puerto Vallarta is for foodies! There are great restaurants for every culinary appetite and budget in Puerto Vallarta, from street taco stands to fine dining and every cuisine and price in between.
- Puerto Vallarta has an amazing art and culture scene including the best gay cabaret scene in Mexico! We have four great cabaret venues producing two shows 7 nights a week from November until May. Also, we have numerous great art galleries and artists exhibiting and living in town. Mix in festive Mexican culture and rich traditions for amazing arts and culture scene for everyone.
- Puerto Vallarta is Mexico’s number #1 Gay Beach Destination. PV has warm, sunny weather almost year round surrounded by mountains, jungles and the ocean. The world famous gay beach is located inside the Romantic Zone. It stretches from the Blue Chairs Gay Hotel to Mantamar Beach Club. This gay cruising spot is the world famous local gathering spot for socializing and sunbathing during the day. In the afternoon and evening gay travelers can walk holding hands under the dazzling sunset of the Pacific Ocean.
- Puerto Vallarta has fantastic LGBT accommodations. The rooms catering to the LGBT market are smaller luxury gay hotels like Casa Cupula, (Pinata PV Gay Hotel) quaint bed and breakfasts, luxury real estate condo developments and luxury villa vacation rentals.
- Puerto Vallarta has countless LGBT tours and activities to keep you entertained in the day. The city features several popular gay boat cruises (Wet and Wild), luxury yacht charters, a gay bar hopping tour (GayBar Hopping), zip line and ATV tours catering to the LGBT traveler, interesting food tours, Botanical gardens, a nice Vallarta zoo, plus many more gay and friendly things to do.
Plenty of reasons to stay out of trouble day or night.
So Come to see for yourself just how “beyond gay-friendly” Puerto Vallarta can be!