Retirement to Mexico: Understand The Business Climate by Tropicasa Realty. Our expertise extends beyond residential real estate in Puerto Vallarta to commercial properties for those looking to relocate or retire to Mexico. More and more, the country is attracting younger expatriates using traditional business and new online business models, drawn to the economic climate that is not only advantageous but provides a competitive edge. Here are a few reasons why investing here is capturing international attention and interest.
- A gateway market, part of the biggest economic block in the world (NAFTA) and with a network of preferential trade agreements with 45 countries around the globe.
- Offers world class infrastructure and government dedication to continued investment, with over 100 billion dollars invested between 2014 and 2018 on improving transportation and telecommunications.
- Offers some of the most competitive costs in North America. According to the AlixPartners Index of Manufacturing-Outsourcing Costs, Mexico’s cost index is lower than the United States in terms of total cost of doing business across nineteen industries.
- Mexico offer a favorable business environment. With the correct documentation in place, it takes only six days and six procedures for any investor to open a business in Mexico.
- Mexico has a young, skilled and talented workforce. In fact, the SHL World Leadership Study conducted in 2012 concluded that Mexico will be a primary source of future leaders globally.
If you are considering relocating your business or retirement to Mexico, talk to our expert agents today about commercial properties that will get you started on the path to success.
Click here for more Puerto Vallarta real estate tips from Tropicasa Realty.