News In Puerto Vallarta Mexico United Airlines Resumes More Flights to PV and adds COVID 19 Safety. The airlines announced July 31, 2020 it plans to resume service on nearly 30 international routes in September 2020, including adding more ways to get to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, including resuming service from Chicago, Denver and Los Angeles.
United is also committed to putting health and safety at the forefront of every customer’s journey, with the goal of delivering an industry-leading standard of cleanliness through its United CleanPlus program. This includes
- Requiring all travelers – including crew members – to wear face coverings and potentially revoking travel privileges for customers who do not follow these requirements, as underscored in a recent video from United CEO Scott Kirby.
- Using state-of-the-art high-efficiency (HEPA) filters on most United mainline aircraft to circulate air and remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles.
- Using electrostatic spraying on all mainline aircraft before departure for enhanced cabin sanitation.
- Adding a step to the check-in process, based on a recommendation from the Cleveland Clinic, requiring customers to acknowledge they do not have symptoms for COVID-19 and agree to follow our policies, including wearing a mask on board.
- Offering customers a touchless baggage check-in experience at more than 200 airports across the United States; it is the first and only U.S. airline to make this technology available.