Puerto Vallarta Night Activities Restricted October 30-November 13 2020. The governor of Jalisco Enrique Alfaro Ramirez activated a partial Emergency Button for Jalisco, including special restrictions for non essential night activities and businesses in Puerto Vallarta starting Friday October 20, 2020 at 8:30 pm and ending November 13, 2020 at 6am. Please note there are different restrictions for other cities of Jalisco so there could be other critiera for other cities.
All businesses and activities in Puerto Vallarta are normal from 6 am until 830pm. The bars are allowed to be open as normal until 830pm. The beaches are open from 5am until 3pm everyday.
The following activities ie non essential businesses including bars and clubs ARE PROHIBITED AFTER 8:30pm. (Bars ARE allowed to be open until 830pm),
- Beaches are closed after 3pm,
- Restaurants (Food Home Delivery is allowed any time by the restaurant ie you can not pick up your food),
- Big Shopping and Commercial plazas like Walmart, Mega etc,
- Religious ceremonies
- Private social events and all parties with more than 10 people
The following activites and businesses ARE ALLOWED during the period: These activities will not have any interrruption of services during this period:
- Puerto Vallarta airport and major intercity bus terminals,
- Puerto Vallarta beaches are open from 5am until 3pm,
- Hospitals, Pharmacias and veterinarias, convenience stores, and gas stations,
- taxis will operate with special rates (but not UBER after 830pm),
- Hotels are open with common areas closed,
- Public transport buses run from 530 am until 9:59pm Mon-Friday.
This is not a total lockdown or curfew. Puerto Vallarta is open for tourism with restricted hours during this time period. You can walk outside after 830pm even on the malecon. Please remember to wear masks and wash your hands and practice social distancing. This is a developing story so check back for updates.