Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta. The Ziva Brand is an all-inclusive all ages welcome resort concept within the Hyatt Hotels Chain. Based on Hyatt’s history we are very comfortable listing this Puerto Vallarta resort as gay friendly. The resort is located about 10 minutes away in a taxi or uber from the romantic zone. It is not walkable from the gay bars and clubs. As are all resorts located south of the zona romantica, it is isolated from any shopping, restaurants or other activities because of the jungle and mountains. The have security gates so don’t expect an overnight guest to just show up without some registration and information to the main gate.
Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta’s exclusive beach, Las Estacas, is surrounded by cliffs and the sound of waves. The resort features accommodations with ocean views, eleven unique restaurants, bars and lounges plus seasonal opportunities for whale watching. Located less than 30 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport, flying here is a breeze from gateway cities including Los Angeles, Phoenix, Houston and Mexico City.
Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta Resort Features
- 5 Infinity Pools:Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta offers five infinity pools and two kiddie pools for all to enjoy. Couples seeking a tranquil moment can float in our adults-only pool or soak in our scenic infinity hot tub. Splash and sip can at the swim-up bar overlooking Banderas Bay, or simply soak up the sun poolside
- Fitness Center: Sweat it out in our modern fitness center featuring state-of-the-art equipment with personal LCD TVs. Daily fitness classes include stretching, high-intensity interval training and Zumba. Or take in the ocean breeze during a game of volleyball, soccer or horseshoes on the beach.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms and suites with features like waterfront views and complimentary minibars
- Gourmet cuisines, bars and lounges pouring top-shelf drinks, and 24-hour in-suite dining
- Full calendar of locally inspired activities Spend each day doing what your love. Take a tour through the jungle, explore rivers, sightsee via kayak or simply lay on the beach. Master authentic Mexican cuisine or learn some new moves. Adventure and relaxation await at every turn.
- Live entertainment. Fun from sun up to sun down. Prepare to be amazed night after night as you enjoy different live performances ranging from beautiful interpretations of Mexican folklore to incredible acrobatic performances
- KidZ Club: The little ones deserve to play and relax in the warm Mexican sunshine too! That’s why our KidZ Club engages youngsters with arts and crafts, games, swimming and nature activities, such as our seasonal sea turtle release program. Kids can participate in a single program or spend the entire day.
For an additional cost, enhance your vacation with spa treatments or excursions, like zip-lining and kayaking.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Mamma Mia Returns To Act 2 PVFebruary 12th, 2021
Puerto Vallarta Covid-19 Restrictions Lifted February 13 2021February 12th, 2021
Men’s Addiction And Recovery Center Opens In Puerto VallartaFebruary 7th, 2021